We're located at 1861 Granville Street in the beautiful Granville Square of downtown Halifax in a registered Heritage Property.
- The A.M. Bell building at 131 Granville St was constructed in 1903 and was the first ever concrete building in Halifax.
- Fourteen years after it was built it withstood the Halifax explosion!
- The top three stories (everything above us) have been well preserved and are still mostly original, however there is no record of when our level lost its original storefront.
- The street was originally cobblestone (you can still catch a glimpse of it right outside our doors) and was frequented by horses and buggies.
- Today the A.M. Bell building stands at 1861 Granville St in a pedestrian-only area and Seven Collective is proud to call it home!